Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'm Pooped!

Boy is every muscle in my body aching!
You just can realize how dirty things get after 2 years of not being moved! LOL
But it's all clean now!! But my small upright vacuum broke.
I had to take apart the old computer stand because it was a L shaped one & WAY TO HEAVY TO MOVE MYSELF! Got it in the craft room but not back together will do it later.
Got my new stand moved over & got the computer & everything connected back up & running!
Still have to install the new DSL modem & external hard drive but right now I'm just not in the mood to sit & concentrate on doing it!!!!
I'm just thankful to have got it this far done!! LOL
Well thats it for now!
I'm off to do my daily blog hopping!
Later Gator!!!!!

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.:kristine aka wenchdgrafix:. said...

Hiya Scrapcat!! Just double checked and the freebie is the wordart today...I downloaded it myself.....maybe the wrong link got clicked on? or 4Shared is PMS-ing?

ConnyB said...

Hi Sharon,

I hope you got your DSL modem and harddrive up and running meantime. How exciting these changes will be for you :))
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, you´re such a nice Lady!!!

BIG HUGS,
Conny