Saturday, August 25, 2007

2 Days in a Row!

Well here he is Shirley my pampered little Foxy Bear!!! The pic is from 2 years ago!!!




Well I'm managing another post with another little goodie my sister sent me! LOL

Beautifully stated...
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset, is a minute of happiness you want get back.

Well thats it for tonight!




4 comments:

Kristine said...

Woohoo!!! She's blogging!!!::doin' a dork dance!!:: LOL

xashee's corner said...

i think this qualifies you as an official BLOGGER!!! lol Oh Sharon, Foxy is PRECIOUS!!! Thank you sooooo much for posting this picture!!looking forward to TONS more pix too! hehe Loving your blog!!!

Scrapping Away said...

LOL... your dog looks as furry as my cat!! That's not a dis' on your dog... my cat is big!

I wanted to let you know that I put the link up for the ribbons for Gurly Brown! Thanks for pointing that out to me because it would have gone right over my head today!

Oh, and I guess I'll have to make a LO of my cat to show you... I'll let you know when I put one together!

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.