Saturday, May 22, 2010

Foxy Bear LO

Well I cant believe it took me ALL week to just get 1 cotton pickin LO done but it sure is hard to do when you can only sit for so long!!!!
Monday morning during my hour of time that I manage to get work done on my front flowerbeds I took some pics of the flowerbeds & of Foxy!!!!!
It sure sucks since I've finally quit smoking & can spend more time outside my pain in my knees & HORRIABLE spasms that keep coming & going when they feel like in my upper right leg is limiting my time!!!!!!
Some days I dont even want to move but I know if I dont it'll just get worse!!!!!!
Enough COMPLAINING because LIFE must go on!!!!!!

For Foxy's LO I used "Flutterdogs by PyshoZoe"!!!!
Its really a ADORABLE kit I HOPE to use again!!!!!!!!!!
TY Susie!!!!!!!!!
http://psychozoe.blogspot.com/

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU
DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO
ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT SEND
YOUR FRIENDS TO THE SITE TO
DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES OR
PURCHASE IT!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

nine said...

aww, your layout really turned out great, and Foxy is a cutie pie. Good job quitting smoking, I know how hard it is. XOXO, Susie

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.