Friday, May 07, 2010

CONGRATS Jess!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wishing you my Future DIL the best in your future as a RN as I know you will be a AMAZING COMPASSIONATE Nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!

LO done using using "Nursing is Compassion by Victoria Morrissey" that I purchased a long time ago at Scrapbook-Elements
http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=41&zenid=1271523a61c9c3a06f0581b1a0f68543

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD
SOMETHING TO ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT SEND YOUR
FRIENDS TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT
THEMSELVES OR PURCHASE IT!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Snowsmoon said...

Hey girl....wanted to stop by to say Congrats to Jess and Happy Mothers Day to you. I hope your day is fulled with wonderful and memories (for you to scrap)...HUGS