Monday, July 06, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well 29 years ago you were born a premie & spent your first 2 months in Hershey Hospital
& a couple of weeks in St Joe's!!!!
You went thru so much & they didn't give us much hope but you proved them wrong & turned out to be a marvelous young man & now you are a father yourself!!!!!!!
I know that Daddy is looking down on us & is very proud & so am I!!!!!!!!
I hope today is a GRAND day for you!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA KIDDO!!!!!!!!!!!!
This LO was done using a BG & firework blings from Jubilee Dreams by Booland Designs http://boolanddesign.blogspot.com/
Balloons & gift box are from 205-celebrate by Maddy Fernandez
The graphics are from diddle[1].birthday by unknown again there was no TOU so I dont remember who its from since it was a while ago & I've now learned to put on my DLs where I got them from!!!!! LOL
PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO
ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT SEND YOUR FRIENDS
TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.