Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the day has finally come!!!!!
This LO is of Jace asking Jess to marry him!!!!!!
He asked her on July 12th at the Penn Mustangs car show before they handed out the trophy's!!
Jess also won a first place trophy for her mustang in her class!!!!!

The LO was done using SHOWERS OF FLOWERS by Linda Walton
http://bonscrapatitdesigns.blogspot.com/

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO
ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT SEND YOUR FRIENDS
TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME&LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snowsmoon said...

CONGRADS on the BIG Announcement! You layout is outstanding using Linda's New kit "Showers of Flowers". You did a wonderful job!

Sorry I haven't been around alot or posted all the reason but I did want to stop by and thank YOU for all your love ans support. You have been hanging out with me since I began my blog and you dont know what it means to me to have you support and loving comments. They sure make me mornings...Life is tough but I know that I have all my digi friends (as long as I can pay the internet bill...LOL).

Thank you again Sharon for your loving support.

PS...You will need a wedding kit soon!!!! LOL let us know her colors.

GSCreations said...

Morning to you:) and aaaaahhh BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Jace and Jessie, your layout is super beautiful!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and im sure you going to have your hands full soon with wedding plans:)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WOO HOOOOOOOO!!! CONGRATS to Jess and Jace and YOU Mom!!!There is some kind of extra comfort when you know your kiddos have settled down with a nice mate and are no longer fending for themselves! How exciting and CONGRATS to Jess for taking a FIRST place trophy with her MUSTANG!!! Have Jess and Jace set a date?

You have created a WONDERFUL masterpiece with *Showers Of Flowers* and you KNOW that I am tickled to get to see it and to know that it will be in YOUR family album!!! Thank YOU!

Sharon darlin', I wish you to ALWAYS know just HOW much I appreciate your constant support via YOUR love on my blog! You are ALWAYS so uplifting and I can't express in words just HOW much that means to me sweetie!!!

Here's to an AWESOME week ahead for BOTH of us! MWAH!

Love and hugs,
Linda :-D