Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well Lets try this Again!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I did have this posted & went to edit it & than only have it disappear all together so I'm redoing it again!!!!!!
I'm so sorry for not posting sooner but the bug I had the other week has returned along with the many trips to the bathroom, nausea, chills, etc!!!!!!!!!!
So as soon as I get this posted correctly I'm going to go back & lay down as not to over do it!!!!!!

Well I came across this pic that Jace took of Jasper, Jess's Mom [Marilyn] adorable dog so I thought I'd use it today!!!!!!!

This LO was done using "Lovey Buggies by KAagard" ADORABLE & CUTE kit that can be purchased at one of these sites www.gottapixel.net, www.polkadotpotato.com, www.pickleberrypop.com and/or www.digidelights.blogspot.com

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO
ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT
SEND YOUR FRIENDS
TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Kristin said...

Sharon this is such a cute layout! I love it! Thanks so much for using my kit to scrap that gorgeous doggie! I love it! :)

Census said...

Hi Sharon. I'm really sorry to hear that you are still feel bad. I hope you feel better soon.
I love the layout and the bugs and Jasper are sooo cute!!!
Hugs
June

Rusty said...

Such a cute layout hun! I hope you get to feeling better....being sick is never fun :(
God Bless You!
Rusty

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VJ's Scrap Room said...

oops..forgot to thank you for my bday greeting.

THANK YOU!!:) How sweet!

MemoryKeeper said...

I so understand when blogger is being a booger! I detest having to rewrite a post...you have a wonderful layout and thanks for sharing it!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come Scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

xashee's corner said...

Sure hope you feel better soon! miss ya! :D LOVE your layout! Hope you have a WARM & COZY & RESTFUL evening! :D

ScrapShana said...

What a cute doggie and layout!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I was hoping to find a shout out box or something but didn't so i will leave my comment here! I wanted to say thank you for always leaving behind a thank you at my site when downloading!! We all know people should say thank you but we also know that it is rare when they do lol I appreciate you taking the time to ...it is people like you that make me want to keep on creating!!!

(((hugs))))

Laura

Anonymous said...

I had the same flu type symptoms. It took me down for 7 days. Hope you are feeling better. Great LO by the way. :)

bizee 1 said...

Hiya Scrap honey..

Love that layout! beautiful scraps for an adorable pooch-pup..(lovely!)

I hope you are feeling a bit better, its never fun when your not feeling well. I was wondering if you got the email I sent? I want to make sure you got what I sent you.
I wish you and your lovely family a great week!

love ya lots!

SarahB said...

Such a cute layout of a cute pup!

Hope you are feeling much better today!

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.