Sunday, January 11, 2009

New LO of Kayla

Well today I took some time & played with the Dude's Winter Wonderland [Osten Wilkin Deigns] kit that I got as a Club Member for more info check out his site here
http://ostenwilkinsdesigns.com/dudesforum/index.php?topic=391.0
Its a FANTASTIC DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO
ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT
SEND YOUR FRIENDS
TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Being Mrs Miles said...

Sheesh, and here I just said on my blog you neglected your blog to come by and leave some love on all our blogs all the time... but you HAVE posted, Squee, now I get to say AWWWWWW - very very cute!

Your layout is so cute it makes me SMILE.

I've an award waiting for you on my blog, my friend!

Love, Barb

Cheryl said...

What a precious face!