Thursday, January 07, 2010

Kayla & her first 4 Wheeler

Finally got a LO done of Kayla with one of her Christmas presents from me!Its her first pink & purple Barbie 4 wheeler!!!
I was so mad because I would have had the PERFECT picture for a LO of her hugging it, if my camera didn't automaticly shut off!!!!!

For this LO I used the 2 following kits that I purchased but unfortunately don't remember what store & their TOU's don't have the site or their blog listed!!
Lets Go Racing by the OkieToothfairy
License to Drive by Talulla Moon Designs

I also used
Crazy for Cars WA by Tlc Creations @ CREATE With Tlc that I purchased @
http://www.freewebs.com/createwithtlc
& I also used
Repair Shop 1 by Digi Web Studio that I purchased @
Digi Web Studio, Whimsical Clip Art Graphics, Country Clip Art Graphics, Primitive Clip Art Graphics
www.digiwebstudio.com

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU
DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO
ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT SEND YOUR
FRIENDS TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT
THEMSELVES OR PURCHASE IT!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nine said...

Adorable! Presents from Grammys are usually the best!!