Saturday, December 05, 2009

First Snow Winter 09

Well as the heading states this afternoon we got our snow & I knew just what I was going to use to do a LO of it!!!!!!
I just finished downloading the remaining parts of this FANTASTIC & FUN kit called "Elfin by Psychozoe"!!!!!!!!!!!
http://psychozoe.blogspot.com/
TY so very much Susie for making my LO possible!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD
SOMETHING TO ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT SEND YOUR FRIENDS
TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES OR
PURCHASE IT!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

nine said...

OMGeeeee Sharon! Your layout is so beautiful! and cutie ful!

You gave me the warm fuzzies when I saw this! So, tonight was your first snow this Winter? It's so fun

I love what you did.. I love how you used the pegged board for a frame, and the elf looks like he's holding the bag.. and the kitty is so sweet wearing the elf hat! LOL and the tinsel looks so pretty like that! Seriously, girl, you have made my night.. thank you for showing me! I'mma add it to my blog tomorrow!!

XO
Susie

nine said...

and... you just helped me feel the first tingle of the Christmas spirit this year! thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.