Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

Hope you ALL have a Blessed Day & stuff up on turkey!!!!!!!!!!!
My LO was done using contributions to the "Lets Be Thankful Blog Train" held by Bits N Bobs
http://bnbtrain.blogspot.com/2009/11/november-train.html

The Turkey & grass with squirrel is by Bits N Bobs
Boy & girl Pilgram is from Tootypups Scrap
Pumpkin & Fruit Basket is by Designed by Stina
Brown BG & butterfly by Created by Jill
Pumpkin BG, Leaves, Fruit & bird by Felice Original
I hope that I got everyone & I'm so sorry if I didn't!!!!!
You can find all of their websites at the above site!!!!!
TY ALL so very much for making my LO possible!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD
SOMETHING TO ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT SEND YOUR FRIENDS
TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES OR
PURCHASE IT!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Felice said...

OH My I so love it what you did.
Great to see tou used parts of my BnB Be thankful kit.

LOVE IT!!!!!

Feel free to use more of my freebees in your layouts.
Oh and stay tuned on my blog on the 1th of december hun,cause i'm in two more blogtrains.

And i sell my designs at http://exquisitescraps.com/store
We have a sale at the moment.
All designs for 80%off right now.

Big hug and Thank you,
Felice
Felice Original