Friday, April 03, 2009

3 LOs for another Challenge




All 3 of these LO's were done using the "All Sprung Out" CCStarter kit @ Deco Pages & I so wanted the 2 addons which I already recived received for doing the 3 LOs!!!!!!!!
http://board.deco-pages.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5045
I received the Starter kit free since I'm a Club Deco member & of course had to use Kayla's pics!!!!! LOL

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO
ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT SEND YOUR FRIENDS
TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

these are adorable, Sharon. you did a great job. Thank you for sharing and your kind word each morning.

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Oh Sharon...I cannot believe how she has grown and how gorgeous she is!!!! A real little charmer..that smile!
Thank you for sharing her with us.
Thanks also for your kind words onmy blog when I was stressing..I am a baby really!!You helped bring things back into perspective and bring me back to being a grown up again, lol!!
Hugs
June

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Miles said...

Way to GO Sharon - how very VERY exciting. I can just see you dancing around! I am SO completely happy for you! WOW! You will be walking on cloud nine for a while.

I hope you keep whipping them up. Bet with Kayla being such a cutie it's easy to make such pretty layouts!

Thanks for sharing!

Love Barb