Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm on a roll!!!!!

Right now on Bon Scrapatit Designs blog she is giving away this this MARVELOUS kit "Love Is" & I couldn't resist using it for this LO for it
http://bonscrapatitdesigns.blogspot.com/
PLUS the MARVELOUS "Word Art" is from Kathy Winters
http://wordartfun.blogspot.com/

Thank BOTH of you FANTASTIC LADIES for giving me the chance to use them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU & NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT SEND YOUR FRIENDS TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!! AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD & PUT ALOT OF TIME & LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S & DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

OMG Sharon!!! Look at that GORGEOUS and MOST precious little face on Miss Kayla! What a BABY DOLL she is Grnadma!

No worries girlfriend. You are the artist and you put things together as you see fit! I just happen to ADORE Kathy's word art and wish I had time to get over and snag some more of it! One day!

You have yourself a MOST wonderful Friday and a BEAUTIFUL weekend sweetheart!!!

It just does my heart good to see your SUNSHINY face on my blog everyday! You are AMAZING, you know that? Well, you'd better!!!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

Kathy said...

Sharon, what a lovely job you did with this layout. You granddaughter is adorable and what a happy smile on her face. I'll be she brings you a lot of joy.

I see you signed the guestbook with your layout but I'm also going to show this off in a posting so that everyone can see what you can do with WordArt.

I'm so happy you enjoyed my little gift and I'm even happier that you found a lovely use for it.

Hugs ~ Kathy

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snowsmoon said...

Good morning

Sharon is this a adorable...I love what you have done with this layout. She is growing like a weed. I wanted to stop by here to say Hello and THANK YOU so much for all the loven you leave me and support. You are a real sweetheart and I don't get over here near enough to thank you for that.

Have a wonderful weekend and Keep on SCRAPPIN.

Hugs
Dawn aka Snowsmoon's Design