Sunday, December 21, 2008

Extra Goody in my Christmas cards!!!!!!!

Had to just show this off as I made this yesterday & made Magnets out of it to put in with my Christmas cards for my family!!!!!!!
I made this out of 'Gingerbread World by Paci: which she
made as a Gift for me on her blog at
TY so very much Paci for helping me to make an extra special goody for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO
ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT
SEND YOUR FRIENDS
TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paci said...

Hi Sharon! I loved your tag! Thanks for sharing this with me. I wish you a very Merry Xmas. and a happier New Year... 2009 there we go! We are the champions!!! hehehe, i just love that Queen song...
Hugs,
Paci