Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC & JOSH!!!!!!

Well 12 years ago my nephew & great nephew both where born to mother & her daughter what perfect timing for them to share a wonderful gift of the 2 of you!!!!
As I have no recent photos of you I found these of when you where both 11 months old!!!!!
Hope the both of you have a AWESOME DAY!!!!!!! HUGS from Aunt Sharon

To do this LO I used a freebie from Camilla's Kitchen called Bring on the Boys found on her blog http://camillaskitchen.blogspot.com/

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING TO
ALWAY'S SAY THANK YOU
&
NEVER SHARE THE FILE BUT
SEND YOUR FRIENDS
TO THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD IT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER ALL THE DESIGNER'S WORK VERY HARD
&
PUT ALOT OF TIME
&
LOVE INTO THEIR WONDERFUL CREATION'S
&
DESERVE A THANK YOU FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

I love it Sharon!! They are so gorgeous!! This is a super cute page and you must be really pleased with how it came out.

June

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Oh, forgot to say...drop by my blog I have something for you!

Camilla ...or ecam :-) said...

Good morning Sharon! Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog and letting me know you had this up!! How fun to see my designs put to such a great use.

Happy birthday to your nephew and great nephew, and a happy belated birthday to you as well :-)

Wishing you a great day!
Camilla

Amie Higgs said...

You have a lovely blog sharon.

VJ's Scrap Room said...
This comment has been removed by the author.